"Do You Know Who I Am?"
"Do You Know Who I Am?" Online Training is an Alzheimer's Disease training program for professional and family caregivers. It is a participatory, interactive, innovative approach to learning how to work with individuals with dementia, especially Alzheimer's.
Interactive training prepares participants to be able to:
- Understand the dementia disease process
- Identify and experience common dementia behaviors
- Apply effective communication and approach techniques
- Implement failure-free ADL techniques
Upon completion of this training, participants will have gained the necessary tools to create a successful day for themselves and for the special people for whom they provide care.
The training costs $30.00* (CEUs specific to online training are pending) for professional caregivers; continue registration process to pay.
We have a limited number of scholarships available for family caregivers please call 919-371-2062 during regular business hours to receive the promo code.
* Open to everyone
* Non-refundable and non-transferable