Nurse Aide 1 (NA1) Training Program
We have revised our curriculum to be in compliance with the North Carolina State DHSR model. This revised curriculum is innovative, participatory, and interactive, making the experience more thorough and more enjoyable for participants.
Our NA1 Course Schedule is as follows
- 10/27/14 - 12/10/14 (CLOSED-FULL)
- 12/22/14 - 02/05/15
- 04/13/15 - 05/25/15
- 06/01/15 - 07/13/15
- 07/27/15 - 09/07/15
- 09/14/15 - 10/26/15
- 11/09/15 - 12/21/15
Beginning and ending dates of Nurse Aide 1 classes:
The classroom portion of the program is held Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 8 am - 3 pm.
The 40-hour clinical rotation is held during the fifth week of class, Monday through Friday, from 7 am - 3 pm.
- Thanksgiving - November 27, 2014
- Christmas - December 25, 2014
- New Years Day - January 1, 2015
- Easter - April 5, 2015
- Memorial Day - May 25, 2015
- Fourth of July - July 3, 2015
- Labor Day - September 7, 2015
- Thanksgiving - November 26, 2015
- Christmas - December 25, 2015
If you live in the city of Raleigh, you may qualify for a scholarship. If you register, you will be contacted directly in advance of the program for an interview. If you have any questions or need further details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call 919.371.2062 and ask to speak to Jamilah Dixon.