News & Events
- Triangle Business Journal announces winners of 2012 Health Care Heroes Awards
- Guiding Lights Caregiver Support Center Named One of Constant Contact's 2011 All Stars
- HART (Health Affairs Round Table) nominated Guiding Lights for their Annual Giving Award for Nonprofits
- NCSU MAPS program, presented Guiding Lights with 30 Caregiver Baskets via a Grant from Walmart at their 1st annual MAPS Conference "The Future of Minority Health Begins With Us: Sowing the Seeds of a New Era, From Practice to Politics".
- Guiding Lights Caregiver Support Center has been nominated for the 2011 Triangle Business Journal's Healthcare Heroes Award
Guiding Lights was honored to present to over 50 skilled nursing facilities for The Carolina's Center for Medical Excellence (CCME) on "How To Effectively Manage Behaviors and Decrease The Use of Restraints"